Wednesday 8 June 2011

UpCycle

I've been getting more and more interested in up-cycling since my bench redesign which I posted a few months ago (which by the way, is still in a sad and sorry state in my garden as I have not yet found someone with a jig-saw and a place for me to work; and possibly (correction: inevitably) cut one of my fingers off).

Since then I have been researching mainly, although I did attack another piece of furniture recently that was lying around my house waiting for a bit of TLC and hopefully one day soon it will feel renewed and loved again - just as soon as I work out how to thread up a sewing machine.

I have found some interesting organisations, companies and websites that I wanted to note here just for your browsing interest. They are:



No comments:

Post a Comment